How To Make A Folding Workbench
Construct this handsome oak folding table and then plan a party anywhere you like. Fold flat design for easy transport. And once assembled, it’s strong enough to hold table settings for four or a card game, drinks, and a bowl of chips. Build the folding chairs (plan sold separately, item #412125) for a complete set.
Over 20 square ft. of work space. in.Gatein. legs and drop-down leaves. 74 in. long by 40 in. wide, but folds to 40 in. by 15 in.
It’s easy to imagine this table brimming with enough snacks to last you through the big game on TV. But it can also be a great helper in the workshop, holding tools or materials to keep your workbench clutter-free. The table folds in a flash so it doesn’t take up valuable space when you’re not using it.
Making one table is a good idea, but building a set of four – or more – multiplies their value throughout your house.
- Each plan features step by step instructions with detail photograph
- Exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram
- Convenience Plus Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project
- These plans are for beginner or an accomplished woodworker
- the Woodcraft Classic Plan series will have a plan for you!